14.5.11


My favourite room, my Kitchen!


This is my favourite room in the house and most definitely the heart of the home, I have far to many little treasures in here and can't seem to stop adding to them. I love the flexibility of the all white kitchen, it allows for my schizophrenic decorating style and constant change. I especially love the pressed metal splash back that adds subtle texture and pattern.

I love bold & bright splashes of colour against crisp white.
My reclaimed kitchen table and mismatches chairs create a sense of fun along side my mother in laws antique high chair in it's original colour.
Retro Inspired Christopher Vine playful melamine plates add splashes of  colour.
I couldn't resist these Wedgwood tea canisters, they were too perfect!
Cracker canisters from England found at a garage sale.
My vintage sunbeam mixer still works!

1 comment: